Follow me on Twitter

Friday, April 27, 2007

Jitendra Singh's letter

Jitendra Singh 54 Weeden Drive Vermont South Melbourne VIC 3133 AUSTRALIA wrote-

Your series of articles on your China visit are extremely interesting and illuminating. I had an opportunity to visit Kailash Mansarovar when I was in India. Your articles on Kailas Mansarovar Yatra brought back so many memories. I read your articles on Indus, and some of the things mentioned do not seem to be correct. I will write to you about Indus sometime later on. I found books by Swami Pranvananda on the sources of rivers very interesting. I was fortunate to meet SwamiPranvananda at Pithoragarh on my way to Manas. His book on Kailash Mansarovar is also very interestingand informative as he has described all possible routes to Kailash Mansarovar. I admire your effort to keep our culture alive and your effort to addressthe issues that our coutry faces. India is in the most critical phase in last sixty years of its existencedue to traitors in power.Our greatest challenge is to keep the integrity of our motherlandwhile helping the disadvantaged section of the society to share the prosperity irespective of their background. Jai Hind, Jitendra

No comments: